viernes, 13 de abril de 2007

Unit 16 Telephones a conversation.

in this class i learn "leave a message"

Hi this is Flavia. We can’t come to phone right now please leave us message…
Hello.
Hi, Flavia? It’s me Eduardo
Hu , hi Eduardo I am Paola, Flavia is take one Shower, I tell she call u later
Yea thanks Paola, tell she can call me at my new fone
Sure give me number….
Is 7846614
Ok thanks good bye Paola

bye Eduardo..

Hello, Eduardo are you there?
Hi Flavia how are you? You got my message?
Yes thanks for calling
No thanks for calling me back..
So what’s up?
Uhh, well do you want to se movie with me?
Hoo, yes I can Eduardo but I need go first my father house you can come with me..
Yes sure Flavia
Thanks Eduardo so se you later?
Ok bye Flavia…


So What you think? Can you leave me a mesage ?

No hay comentarios: