viernes, 13 de abril de 2007

Unit 10 Talents and Sports

In this class I learned what sports are used in winter, spring, summer and fall.

In winter people practice: -hockey-basketball-ice-skating-skiing.

In summer people practice:-baseball-tennis-volleyball-swimming.

In the spring people practice:-golf-soccer.

In the fall people practice:-football-bike riding-hiking.

I like sports. I like basketball, baseball and tennis. I play basketball very well. I don't like to watch sports on TV; I think my talent is to play video games. I like them so much. My favorite is Naruto.

Here, there is a video I like very much.





Naruto Shippuuden: Gaara - The best bloopers are a click away

Well, I hope you like it.... Hey, What about you? What sports do you like?

Eduardo

1 comentario:

!!!"Armey"!!!! dijo...

Hello, I love soccer!!! you videos is very good!!! bye